- A snow removal-vehicle means a vehicle that has permanently affixed snow removal equipment such as a snow blower or auger, and is operated exclusively to remove snow from public roads, private roads, or other paths to allow on-road vehicle access, and is never used for any other purpose.
- Vehicles that have been converted to gasoline or dedicated natural gas vehicles.
- Vehicle used exclusively for towing a habitable trailer for non-commercial private use.
- Motorhomes used for non-commercial private use including vehicles converted to a motorhome. “Motorhome” means a single vehicular unit designed for human habitation for recreational or emergency occupancy and built on, or permanently attached to, a self-propelled motor vehicle chassis, chassis cab, or van, which becomes an integral part of the complete vehicle or a vehicle that exclusively tows a trailer that was originally designed for human habitation for recreational or emergency occupancy.
- Pick-up trucks with a GVWR of 19,500 lbs or less with a pick-up bed used exclusively for personal, non-commercial, or non-governmental use.