News Releases and Media Advisories
Get updated news releases and media advisories to Low Carbon Transportation projects and issues important to disadvantaged communities. Active Grant Solicitation Opportunities are listed below.
- OCTA Debuts Nation’s Largest Hydrogen Fueling Station and 10 Zero-Emission Fuel Cell Electric Buses
- Three school districts awarded a combined $24 million to promote zero-emission vehicles, clean transportation options
- California and seven states commit to faster transition to zero-emission trucks and buses
- CARB approves $533 million funding plan for clean transportation investments
- CARB gets “REAL” to further cut pollution from diesel and gas vehicles